- Free Standing Redevelopment
- Tenant: DaVita
- GLA: 7,932 SF
- Built: 2018
- Access: Signalized Intersection
- The property is situated on the northeast corner of East 38th Street and North College Avenue, which is the most prominent east-west arterial in northern Indianapolis, Marion County.
- It is located one half mile west of the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center, a 250 acre modern public event facility that hosts more than 400 meetings, shows, sports and agricultural events annually.
- Indy Red Line Transit 38th & Park Station, the mid-town point that connects North Indy to Downtown, is within walking distance just one block west of the property. Construction to begin in 2018.
- Within the last year, 38th Street corridor underwent a $20 million rejuvenation and new plans continue for additional area growth. Two projects totaling $32 million at 38th Street & Illinois, 1 mile west of the property, is proposed to bring a grocery store and about 140 apartments.